[dfwPython] Erlang for Python Programmers

martin at martinthomas.net martin at martinthomas.net
Fri May 9 08:48:03 CDT 2008

Thanks, Jeff!
I recently picked up the Erlang book and have been trying to get started.
I went looking for comparisons to Stackless and found this:
http://muharem.wordpress.com/2007/07/31/erlang-vs-stackless-python-a-first-benchmark/

I was fascinated to see Bob Ippolito posting in the responses (Bob is
the author of Mochikit, which brings Python-like functionality to
JavaScript).

Does anyone know of a way to combine Erlang and Python?

//M